FilePro is an Australian owned and operated legal practice management system that helps you grow your law firm.
Would you pay for something you’re not using? We wouldn’t either. That’s why, with FilePro’s flexible pricing structure, you only pay per new matters opened – not per ‘user’.
For over 20 years, FilePro has been meeting the growing needs of modern firms through a fully integrated solution, industry-leading levels of support, customisation and training.
FilePro combines six key practice management functions:
- Practice management – Access interactive practice management information that’s easy to understand – in real time.
- Document management – Capture, store and manage all the data associated with your legal matters.
- Trust and accounting – Complete accounting without specialised staff or software (or an accounting degree).
- Time management – Manage and record time – before, during or after a billable event.
- Document Assembly – Quickly create customised documents, forms or contracts pre-filled with client data.
- Activity-Based Costs – Automatically capture legal practice costs and make them immediately available for billing.
One system, many solutions. FilePro also integrates with a range of other legal software to further streamline your office procedures.
Prestige I.T offers installation and support for File Pro , in your current network environment, or can advise on hardware /communications solutions suitable to support File Pro effectively.
For more information, visit the FilePro Website.